PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
The use of face masks will be required for all (staff only) personnel in the production area.
- All staff with the capability to work from home will continue to do so.
- A minimum of three feet of on-set distance will be required for all video subjects, talent, and staff.
- Separate vehicles will be driven to film on-location as much as is feasible.
- Upon arriving to the filming location, work will be done separately when possible. Each crew member will maintain a safe distance from subjects and location staff.
- To further eliminate the need for close contact, pole-mounted boom microphones will be used to record audio. If the situation requires a lavalier microphone to be clipped to the subject’s clothing, our PPE-equipped audio technicians will provide fully sanitized equipment and keep contact to an absolute minimum
SURFACE CLEANING & SANITIZATION
- All hand-contact surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected with CDC-approved sanitizers multiple times daily. This includes doorknobs, light switches, alarms, keyboards, touchscreens, phones, office equipment, vehicles, package delivery, and any other area on which contact contamination is possible.
- All audio-visual equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and after every shoot.
- For fieldwork, all gear will be prepped and loaded in a fully sanitized condition.